A bird who understands the appeal of Bike racing

Looking for something? - all sales are done between the seller and the buyer. www.HondaVTRSP.com holds no responsibility for items sold and you do so at your own risk

Moderator: snoopyjon

A bird who understands the appeal of Bike racing

Postby grclarke » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:26 am

:angry-banghead:

Willing to enter into negotiations over the sale, swap, kidnap of my other half.

Generally she's not too bad until it comes to bike racing..... either on the telly: MotoGP, WSB or BSB, or trips that I try to organise to see it live.

I'm sure she's put an advert on the "British Soap Watching" forum, along the lines of "Wanted: A bloke with whom I can watch all the Soaps with, without being subject to constant moaning, whining and comments about disembowling himself with a blunt spoon".

:doh:
grclarke

Re: A bird who understands the appeal of Bike racing

Postby Sppete » Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:15 pm

HA!
I would say I'd swap you for mine but I'm not that nasty :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pete
Mine's kind of got used to it after 26 years, it hasn't stopped her but at least I'm going deaf so it doesn't bother me so much :lol:

Pete
Plagiarism- Getting in trouble for what somebody else has done
Sppete

Postby wild01 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:03 am

Your not alone dude, I'd rather slide down a 40ft razor into a pool of vinegar using my balls as breaks than sit and watch that depressing mindless drivel.

Mind you, my boss has been pretty relaxed about bike racing, 2 weeks at TT last year (2010) and she was with two young banes! :lol: The free rein is drying up rapidly though! I only got 5 days this year!
wild01

Postby warby » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:19 pm

i feel for yer m8 my Mrs and I had a good weekend away watching the cock o the north racing at Oliver's mount this July second time she's been
the only thing she says is how come you can't ride like that
she's a top bird she is
:thumbup: :thumbup:
It’s big.... It’s red.... It’s throbbing....... It’s a thousand CC :o
warby

Return to Wanted