sp2 wanted

Looking for something? - all sales are done between the seller and the buyer. www.HondaVTRSP.com holds no responsibility for items sold and you do so at your own risk

Moderator: snoopyjon

sp2 wanted

Postby brisp2 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:26 am

has anyone here got an sp2 for sale? I am looking for a low mileage well looked after standardish bike that is realisticly priced, & preferably not too far away from Hampshire. I have cash waiting for the right bike.

many thanks brian.
brisp2

Re: sp2 wanted

Postby sp1Dave » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:35 am

There's a few nice ones on eBay
sp1Dave

Postby brisp2 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:42 pm

ive seen the ones on ebay but I havnt got the time at the moment to travel any distance, (working 7 days a week) so cant go to far to view. when work settles down & I get a weekend free then they will probably have been sold.
but hey that's life!
brisp2

Postby cheekykev » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:23 am

brisp2 wrote:ive seen the ones on ebay but I havnt got the time at the moment to travel any distance, (working 7 days a week) so cant go to far to view. when work settles down & I get a weekend free then they will probably have been sold.
but hey that's life!

I'm afraid if you want a good one then you'll probably end up travelling a fare old distance, and many times over before you find the right one, don't forget most of us have got most of the good ones.
Do what you like
Like what you do
cheekykev

Postby brisp2 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:36 pm

cheekykev wrote:
brisp2 wrote:ive seen the ones on ebay but I havnt got the time at the moment to travel any distance, (working 7 days a week) so cant go to far to view. when work settles down & I get a weekend free then they will probably have been sold.
but hey that's life!

I'm afraid if you want a good one then you'll probably end up travelling a fare old distance, and many times over before you find the right one, don't forget most of us have got most of the good ones.

yes that's why I asked here first. :thumbup:
brisp2

Postby bazza696 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:36 pm

Cheekykev is looking after my SP2 one till I get my man cave sorted :)
bazza696

Return to Wanted