WANTED SP2 TANK PLEASE

Looking for something? - all sales are done between the seller and the buyer. www.HondaVTRSP.com holds no responsibility for items sold and you do so at your own risk

Moderator: snoopyjon

WANTED SP2 TANK PLEASE

Postby phillcbx » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:36 pm

Hi all
im turning my sp2 2004 into the Castrol look, so after a petrol tank will consider slight damaged etc, white would be nice but anything will be considered, I shall be buying the body kit from Hong Kong unless anyone has a full kit for sale

Thanks again
Regards Phill UK
phillcbx

Re: WANTED SP2 TANK PLEASE

Postby sp1Dave » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:49 pm

I've two genuine side fairings and an aftermarket single seat unit
sp1Dave

Postby cheekykev » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:44 pm

I've got a full set of genuine plastics, ie lower side panels left and right, front nose cone, and rear tail piece, all in very good condition, not damaged at all, I also have a damaged tank which I did advertise on here, but I've already promised the tank to 5PARKYUK,
Don't go for the Chinese copies, you'll be sorry, unless you're blind or just not that bothered about the overall look
Where are you thinking of having your Castrol colour scheme done, only asking because I know a very good place to have it done :thumbup:
If you want more info PM me.
Do what you like
Like what you do
cheekykev

Postby 5parkyuk » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:18 am

Agree with ,Kev.
Avoid the Chinese rubbish.
Search for old damaged panels repair them or get them done properly, then go to somewhere like spray bay or get it sprayed and get the decals from ,the image works or http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/KIT-ADESIVI-D ... 35c3530ec1
Here is my collection
the heavily damaged red tank is going very cheap if anyone wants it.
5parkyuk

Postby phillcbx » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:14 pm

Hi Guys thanks for the replies so far,
ref the Chinese fairings they are a good value for money option they are a lot better than they used to be I have used them before and know others, so by no means as good as original but for the price they will do the job fine,

Also im very interested in other panels mentioned here so come on guys give me some prices.

Thanks again
Regards Phill
phillcbx

Return to Wanted