Some obscure SP1 parts

Looking for something? - all sales are done between the seller and the buyer. www.HondaVTRSP.com holds no responsibility for items sold and you do so at your own risk

Moderator: snoopyjon

Some obscure SP1 parts

Postby Bendy » Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:26 pm

Hi, Im new on the forum. I live in the orkney isles north scotland and have just added an SP1 to my small Honda collection. Im trying to return some things to original and im looking for the black plastic panel which sits below the headlights and holds the indicators, mine has had holes cut into it to fit flush indicators so i would happily swap my setup for someone elses if they want to fit flush indicators. Im also after the two black plastic trims which fit around the holes in the fairing where the front indicators pop through. This is probably a long shot but even if anyone knows of a Honda dealer who may be able to get me the parts that would be great.

Thanks

Brendan
Bendy

Re: Some obscure SP1 parts

Postby N11 EXPRESS » Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:59 pm

david silver spares will sort ya out

http://www.davidsilverspares.co.uk/
N11 EXPRESS

Postby Bendy » Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:04 pm

Cool, ill try them. Was hoping to find parts off a breaker but nothings come up lately, could cost an arm and a leg but at least it will get it back to the way it should be!
Bendy

Postby Bendy » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:17 pm

I have an exploded diagram back from david silver about the parts i need but doesnt look like ther actually is a part which is a trim around the holes the indicators come through on the front fairing, i know from photos and seeing other SP1s that there is a trim there, whether its part of the top fairing or clips in im not sure but i certainly dont want to have to buy a new fairing to get a pair of them!! Can anyone offer me some wisdom or a photo of what the arrangement is behind there? I assume they must be removable as many have fitted flush indicators so someone must know how it goes together?

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Bendy

Postby sparkysp2 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:54 pm

http://www.lingshondaparts.com/honda_mo ... ck_03=6139
http://www.lingshondaparts.com/honda_mo ... ck_03=6139

these 2 diagrams should help number 9 on the first one and number 11 on th e second...hope this helps.....
Always keep it black side down and shiney side up....
sparkysp2

Postby Bendy » Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:29 pm

Fantastic! Good man thanks for that, looks like i was right about the arm and a leg! £100 quid for a black plastic panel!! Why do people dump the original parts when they modify bikes
Bendy

Return to Wanted