Akrapovic end cans, K&N filters PC3 USB ***ALL SOLD***

Post items you want to sell - all sales are done between the seller and the buyer. www.HondaVTRSP.com holds no responsibility for items sold and you do so at your own risk

Moderator: snoopyjon

Akrapovic end cans, K&N filters PC3 USB ***ALL SOLD***

Postby Dmac » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:28 pm

Hi All,

EDIT Everything now SOLD!

As some of you already know, I have put my bike back to standard condition and now have these parts for sale

[b]K&N filters for SP1 or SP2
, these were manufactured on 8/11/09, and were fitted to my bike new on 06/2010.
They are in as new condition and have covered aprox 1000 miles.

Unfortunately I do not have the foam stuffers. The stuffers restrict the airflow so they behave like normal filters.
When used without the foam stuffers they are high flow filters and the fuelling would need to be altered with a powercommander.

SOLD

Power Commander 3 USB, with all accessories,
This was supplied and fitted by a dynojet dealer in June 2010 (with the K&N's). This is the UK spec.

It is in as new condition, with the CD and USB cable. It is easy to fit, just needs one connection to the battery and then it plugs into a connector behind the left frame rail. This can be accessed by raising the tank.
Check out http://www.powercommander.com

All the different maps are online at the power commander website and are also on the CD,
Examples,
European model-Micron slip-on exhausts, Stock or aftermarket air filters
M114-516 European model-Harris slip-on exhausts and link pipes, Stock or aftermarket air filter
M114-515 European model-Laser Hot Cam slip ons, Stock or aftermarket air filter
M114-514 European model-Micron high mount open slip ons, Stock or aftermarket air filter
M114-513 (SP2) European Model, Leovince SBK full racing exhaust, Stock or aftermarket air filter
M114-512 European model-Remus open slip ons, Stock or aftermarket air filter, Oxygen Sensor Eliminator kit 76423005 installed
M114-511 European model Scorpion slip-on exhaust Stock or aftermarket air filter
M114-510 German model Remus Revolution ECE approved Slip ons with DB killer Stock or aftermarket air filter
M114-509 German model Leovinci SBK Racing Slip ons Derestricted Airbox Flapper valve removed No Toil air filter
M114-508 European model with Yoshimura RS3 Stainless slip-ons and stock or aftermarket air filter
M114-507 European model with Leo Vince Evo 2 open slip-ons and stock or aftermarket air filter
M114-505 European model with Moriwaki TD Titanium slip-ons and stock or aftermarket air filter
M114-504 European model with Laser Duo Tech slip-ons with race inserts and stock or aftermarket air filter
M114-503 European model with TSR slip-ons, front flapper valve modification and K&N air filter with baffles
M114-502 European model with Akrapovic full exhaust and stock or aftermarket air filter
M114-501 European model, Stock bike with stock or aftermarket air filter
M114-012 Akrapovic slip-ons, Stock or aftermarket air filter

***************************************SOLD***********************************************************
Last edited by Dmac on Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Dmac

Re: K&N filters SP 1 or 2 / Power commander 3 USB SP2

Postby snoopyjon » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:44 pm

Mate, if I had the £160 right now I'd have the PC from you! Good luck with the sale.

Cheers,

Jon.
V-Twin for the win!!!!
snoopyjon
Site Admin

Postby BenSP » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:27 pm

Can I ask why you took the power commander off? I know original can be good but the PCIII is one mod all SP1/2's should have. You'll save £160 in fuel if you do a lot of miles in a year.

FYI if you are definitely selling it, its the same one for the SP1 & 2.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt... I'm still trying both.
BenSP

Postby Dmac » Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:53 pm

Hi Ben,
I like having my bikes standard.(I know, I have issues :lol: ) That and the beans on toast issue :D
Hopefully when the PC sells it will fund a large order to dave silver.
The biggest difference I have noticed is the standard exhausts are so quiet, you end up going about 20 mph faster than you thought you were. :D
Dmac

Postby BenSP » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:40 pm

I think thats a good reason to have loud cans! :lol:
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt... I'm still trying both.
BenSP

Postby Dmac » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:51 am

Hi Lads,
I am after putting this stuff on ebay, along with the Akrapovic exhaust end cans with link pipes. :o
I honestly didn't know how much to ask for the exhaust so I thought ebay might be the best option. the listing for the exhaust will start at 2 PM tommorow or today as it is now :D

If anyone on here is interested in any of the parts just send me a Pm. If there are no bids I can cancel the listings.

Jon if you are after the powercommander I can hold it for you as long as there are no bids. :thumbup:

Cheers lads, take it easy
Dmac

Re: Akrapovic end cans, K&N filters PC3 USB SP2 all on ebay

Postby Dmac » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:32 pm

BenSP wrote:Can I ask why you took the power commander off? I know original can be good but the PCIII is one mod all SP1/2's should have. You'll save £160 in fuel if you do a lot of miles in a year.

FYI if you are definitely selling it, its the same one for the SP1 & 2.

You are 100% right Ben, The SP1 and SP2 are the same, It is just the base maps that it comes loaded with are different
Thanks for the good info.
I didn't look into it untill I had it listed on ebay and somebody asked. I probably could have got more interest if I had listed if as SP1 and SP2 :oops:

Oh well, It has been getting good interest :thumbup: All money recieved will be going to the Dave Silver fund. :D
I am waiting on a nice box of bits from the more reasonably priced Mr Honda. :D
Dmac

Return to For Sale