Sp1 for sale or swap!

Post items you want to sell - all sales are done between the seller and the buyer. www.HondaVTRSP.com holds no responsibility for items sold and you do so at your own risk

Moderator: snoopyjon

Sp1 for sale or swap!

Postby Asherz86 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:40 pm

The sp has to go after a mere 2-3 months of owning her

pretty gutted but i rarely get to use her.. and with working away alot theres no point in a pure road bike

but yeh

its a W reg 200 model sp y iirc

tad over 30k on the clocks

supercorsa bsbs fitted , mtc cans and link pipes , k&n filters , pazzos(shortys) , pcIII usb , after market undertray , ride height raiser,carbon rear hugger , braided hoses, race brake pads *they are epic when warm*

had a full service when i bought her and replaced both exhaust gaskets at the join between link pipe and down pipe full fluid change inc coolant , brake fluid , clutch fluid.

i will add pics up soon.

as you will see from one of my threads on here i spent 90% of my week off sorting her out into a decent condition i have spent at least £500 on her since i got her and imo stuff i bought has made the differance

good points are above in my opinion

bad points are down the left hand side there has been some point by previous owner spill on the floor i guess and there is paint on there.. now i am not brave enough to try rectify this and wouldnt want to ruin in all other terms some origanal decent fairings

price wise.

standard trim with standard zausts and seat £3200

with everything inc standard parts £3750

i will add i would consider any track bikes which do still have a valid v5 for them preferably a r6 new style so 2006+

07816 961149 for any pics or info if required will get around to putting some up tho.

cheers ash
Leicester city!!! play offs here we come!!!!!
Asherz86

Return to For Sale