Footpeg adapter plates

Post items you want to sell - all sales are done between the seller and the buyer. www.HondaVTRSP.com holds no responsibility for items sold and you do so at your own risk

Moderator: snoopyjon

Footpeg adapter plates

Postby turbo_billy » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:19 pm

Hi all, I had these made as I wanted to fit a set to my road SP. I had 10 sets done at the same time. One set now sits on the road bike, my mate has a set for his track bike and I am keeping a third set for the track bike I am building. That leaves 7 sets for sale if anyone is interested.

Waterjet cut from 10mm Aluminium and 24 holes tapped 8mm. These allow you to move your existing footrests back by 25 to 45 mm and up and down in 10mm increments.

I will supply what is in the pictures ie One set of adapter plates, 4 off M8 Stainless Steel countersink bolts and a sachet of anti corrosion paste. Use your existing hanger bolts to attach to the plates. Depending on how far you move the footpegs, it may be necessary to increase the length of the linkeage rod. As an example, as you see in the photos, at the furthest point up and back I have added 40mm to the linkeage.

I am asking £50 delivered to mainland UK, payable via paypal.

If anyone is interested, PM me in the first instance and I will supply payment details and get your delivery address.

Cheers. Tim

Brake (Large).jpg
Brake (Large).jpg (108.82 KiB) Viewed 4616 times

Gearchange (Large).jpg
Gearchange (Large).jpg (128.62 KiB) Viewed 4616 times

Pack (Large).jpg
Pack (Large).jpg (124.98 KiB) Viewed 4616 times
turbo_billy

Re: Footpeg adapter plates

Postby phillcbx » Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:10 pm

Hi Tim,
thanks for the SP adjustable footpeg adaptor plates they are great quality and fit a treat, :thumbup:
Thanks again
Regards Phill
phillcbx

Return to For Sale