Black and Red 2005 SP2

Post items you want to sell - all sales are done between the seller and the buyer. www.HondaVTRSP.com holds no responsibility for items sold and you do so at your own risk

Moderator: snoopyjon

Re: Black and Red 2005 SP2

Postby Sppete » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:10 pm

TBH
The market seems pretty quiet. I keep seeing the same old bikes hanging around in the sales adds. It really is a buyers market out there at the moment. Fortunately, I'm not desperate to sell. As much as it'd be nice to have the space in the garage it's not costing me anything to keep it and if the weather stays mild (no salt) I still get to enjoy her for a bit longer.
I had forgotten what std pipes are like. It feels like going out in stealth mode and it deceptively quick sneaking up on stuff 8-)

Pete
Plagiarism- Getting in trouble for what somebody else has done
Sppete

Postby pirks » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:03 pm

Never known stealth mode on the SP only ever rode it with the blue flame ones on, the intake noise is massively addictive though. The sato's will be going on over the winter months.
It'll sell Pete but may get to springtime next year now though as the riding season is drawing to a close, does it have to sell to make way for the new bike?
pirks

Postby Sppete » Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:24 pm

Oh yes!
Still got the induction sound :thumbup: It's great! The exhaust is just a bit of an angry Grrr starting at 6K compared to the roar and bellow before.
You'll find out ;) The pick up isn't any where near as quick with the std map/ecu but it's really steady and builds all the way up through the range. (Expect a power band feel from 7k as the revs try to rush off the clock with that custom map).

Fortunately I'm in a good position and don't have to sell the bike to get a replacement. I'm quite happy to wait until spring and start again. Space is a factor but Ive just had a word with the Mrs and I finally might be able to get rid of some of her crap from my garage ;)
I'm thinking, a bit of a clear out, make some space and get the SP a stablemate :thumbup: :dance:

Pete
Plagiarism- Getting in trouble for what somebody else has done
Sppete

Postby pirks » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:49 pm

Sppete wrote:Oh yes!
(Expect a power band feel from 7k as the revs try to rush off the clock with that custom map).
Now that made me smile just thinking of it, cant wait

Fortunately I'm in a good position and don't have to sell the bike to get a replacement. I'm quite happy to wait until spring and start again. Space is a factor but Ive just had a word with the Mrs and I finally might be able to get rid of some of her crap from my garage ;)
I'm thinking, a bit of a clear out, make some space and get the SP a stablemate :thumbup: :dance:
If you can then that'd be ace, im sure you can think of loads of excuses as to why you need to keep it.

Pete
pirks

Previous

Return to For Sale