Honda SP2 Track / race with V5

Post items you want to sell - all sales are done between the seller and the buyer. www.HondaVTRSP.com holds no responsibility for items sold and you do so at your own risk

Moderator: snoopyjon

Honda SP2 Track / race with V5

Postby phillcbx » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:23 pm

Hi all,
Due to a change of plans I have decided to sell my 2002 Honda Sp2 track bike but keeping my road version, she has only 11k on her.
it was an American import some years ago but suffered some panel damage during being shipped over here so became a cat D lowest form of damage, the bike has a V5 in my name, there is no tax or MOT she was stood up for 3 years before I bought her then re commissioned her about 2 months ago the previous only used her twice on the track and I have used her once last month at Donnington.

The bike is quite special as she has front facing rads on which were a direct copy off Colin Edwards WSB there were made and fitted in the UK as was the trick rear ali subframe, all the electrics have been moved to the front lower of the bike to assist with weight position including regulator ,ecu fuse box etc,
The rear sub frame is a piece of art with a removable No plate holder all hand made,
The race rads are awesome and very effective at cooling they look the dogs thingies..
the bike has race rear sets, Harris clip ons, rear QC carbon rear race tail unit, also has a front endurance headlight with high and low beam, the fairing are race type as is the front fairing brace. braided brake lines, double bubble screen.

Since owning the bike I have had new front fork seals and oil done new engine oil, new battery, the previous owner had just fitted new plugs.
I have also bought a PC 3 usb not fitted but will come with the bike along with other spares, the bike has Remus grand prix cans not loud, tyres are track / road and plenty of life left in them.
As I said I have only used her once at Donnington and unfortunately it was a quite day at 98 Db so had to use her with baffles in and they stifled her too much, but bike went well no issues other than setting her up for my own choice.

I have loads of pics here so just ask.

I am looking for £4300
I wont leave it listed here for ages as I need the space due to new bike arriving so will then list her on ebay. I am open to offers .

I will not remove the rads to sell on there own,

Regards Phill Gloucestershire 07770 450 142
Attachments
sp2 3.jpg
sp2 3.jpg (227.64 KiB) Viewed 7160 times
sp2 2.jpg
sp2 2.jpg (251.38 KiB) Viewed 7160 times
sp2 1.jpg
sp2 1.jpg (334.13 KiB) Viewed 7160 times
phillcbx

Re: Honda SP2 Track / race with V5

Postby snoopyjon » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:35 pm

If I hadn't just been taken to the cleaners by my soon to be ex wife and solicitors mate, I'd have bought that from you!!! Gutted!! :angry-banghead:
V-Twin for the win!!!!
snoopyjon
Site Admin

Postby turbo_billy » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:17 pm

Sorry to hear about your troubles Jon, but on the bright side I`m pretty sure Phill has decided to hang on to the bike for a while, so maybe when it comes around again..........and by then no nagging voice in your ear telling you that you can`t have/afford/need it :twisted:
turbo_billy

Postby phillcbx » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:08 pm

Hi Jon,
Yes a shame mate sorry to hear that, and a shame about the bike but as turbo billey says it may come up again, :think:
All the best mate
regards Phill
phillcbx

Postby snoopyjon » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:23 am

Cheers guys :) :thumbup:
V-Twin for the win!!!!
snoopyjon
Site Admin

Return to For Sale