sp2 Nitron rear shock for sale and cans

Post items you want to sell - all sales are done between the seller and the buyer. www.HondaVTRSP.com holds no responsibility for items sold and you do so at your own risk

Moderator: snoopyjon

sp2 Nitron rear shock for sale and cans

Postby phillcbx » Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:18 pm

Hi all,

i have an excellent Race Nitron "race pro model" rear shock for sale, i know it cost loads, it is the top of the range model with all adjustment fast and slow rate damping etc, its in excellent conditon although will double check as bike is being set up at my bike shop at the moment, so will get it off and get some pics listed here. Im not really sure what its worth guessing at around 300-400 but will leave that to anyone who is interested, i have the paper work for it that came with the bike, no HPA.

i also have a set of race Microns in very very good condition with db killers and straps and link pipes. 175
all items are in gloucestershire GL179AT and would prefer collection,

write up from the web site.ref shock.

All Nitron's race shocks are designed for the most serious and demanding of riders and, as such, incorporate separate high and low speed compression damping control valves for further fine-tuning of setup for race bikes or for very high performance road use and the new Race-Pro has an even higher level of precise damping control

Regards Phill 07770 450 142
nitron-racepro_xl.jpg
nitron-racepro_xl.jpg (348.17 KiB) Viewed 2933 times
phillcbx

Return to For Sale