SP Fuel Tank

Post items you want to sell - all sales are done between the seller and the buyer. www.HondaVTRSP.com holds no responsibility for items sold and you do so at your own risk

Moderator: snoopyjon

SP Fuel Tank

Postby cheekykev » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:35 pm

If anyone is interested I have a spare damaged fuel tank that I'm getting rid of, it's in Lagune Seca livery but has an oval shaped dent on the right hand side about the size of a small hand and about 20mm deep at the worst point ( at the centre ) I've used my hand as a guide on one of the photos and my hands are L to XL, there are no leaks and the rest of tank is in very good condition, could be kept as a spare, used for a track bike, or could be repaired by someone in that line of work, but please note that the Honda logo and Wings or not graphics, they are painted, this is an original Laguna Seca livery one, NOT a copy by Dream Machine or who ever.
I'm offering it on here to anyone who is willing to make a sensible offer before I stick it on ebay

Do what you like
Like what you do
cheekykev

Re: SP Fuel Tank

Postby 5parkyuk » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:38 pm

30 quid ?
5parkyuk

Postby cheekykev » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:22 pm

Sorry, hoping to get more than that for it, one went on ebay the other month for over £90 in far worse condition than this one :(
Forgot to mention, to a fellow SP forum member I might even throw in an original Honda SP filler cap :thumbup:

I'll hang on for a week, if nobody wants it I'll stick it ebay at some time in the future
Do what you like
Like what you do
cheekykev

Postby pbc0 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:33 am

Have you got any of the plastics left that went with the tank?
pbc0

Postby cheekykev » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:06 am

pbc0 wrote:Have you got any of the plastics left that went with the tank?

Only a damaged nose cone which I'd throw in for free if they were collected , it came from a bike that just fell over so everything else survived.
Do what you like
Like what you do
cheekykev

Postby pbc0 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:42 pm

I'm thinkin on it.
Trouble is, that tanks gonna be a bit tough to repair mate.
pbc0

Postby cheekykev » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:38 pm

pbc0 wrote:I'm thinkin on it.
Trouble is, that tanks gonna be a bit tough to repair mate.

Well like I stated in the post, it would be ok as a spare, or put on a track bike to safegard the original, but to be honest if you're not in the body repair/spraying game then it might not be a viable project, although they are silly money to buy new, something like £600 + :o
Do what you like
Like what you do
cheekykev

Return to For Sale