FEELER - Moriwaki Zero Titanium (Non Rainbow) Low Mounts SP1

Post items you want to sell - all sales are done between the seller and the buyer. www.HondaVTRSP.com holds no responsibility for items sold and you do so at your own risk

Moderator: snoopyjon

FEELER - Moriwaki Zero Titanium (Non Rainbow) Low Mounts SP1

Postby The Stig » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:12 am

I have these, which I am thinking of saving to put together with a set of SP2 mids when I come across them for my friend's rebuild project I'm helping him build - but I've got too many parts adding up, so thinking of selling them instead.

Condition is very good. There's only minor (very small) scratches and a couple of light dents on one can + the gold anodizing has worn off on the plaques from polishing. Would be easy enough to take them off, get anodizing done again (Or paint) & sand off the raised sections to get original finish back. I'll post close up pics of said dents & scratches so people can make their minds up with full info.

Would be looking for 560 GBP shipped to Europe.
If there's no strong interest then I'll either keep them for the intended use, or sell elsewhere.

Last edited by The Stig on Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Stig

Re: FEELER - Moriwaki Zero Titanium (Non Rainbow) Low Mounts

Postby The Stig » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:15 am

Closer pics showing minor dings, scratches, etc. Most of this isn't ever going to be noticed when fitted to the bike, but just so it's all detailed here:

Note: This scratch on the band is on the INSIDE of the can - so also not visible.
The Stig

Postby Badjones » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:24 am

If anyone is interested, I have a set of these on one of my SP1 and they are shit hot pipes. I have some Carbon Yoshi Cans, and standard pipes as well, and the difference between the standard or yoshi's, and the zero's is immediately noticeable with PC3 or without…I have adapted a map for PC3 usb to suit these pipes ( been running for a year ), combining a soft smooth snatch free range up to about 4000rpm, and then changing to a more aggressive setting from there up…Happy to pass on if anyone wants to try with Mori Zeroes…Just saying lol….
If you love it so much, get another one.....
Badjones

Postby The Stig » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:43 pm

Thanks badjones. Yeah, I hear these give great power & thanks for the offer of sharing your map.

Moriwaki did much of the development for HRC back in the day so they know a thing or two about how to squeeze more performance out. Not much interest in these so far, so I might just wrap them up & put away till we come across a set of SP2 mid pipes for them. Hard to find pukka condition ones like this too. :lol:
The Stig

Return to For Sale