Ultimate Registration Plate - V2 VTR

Post items you want to sell - all sales are done between the seller and the buyer. www.HondaVTRSP.com holds no responsibility for items sold and you do so at your own risk

Moderator: snoopyjon

Ultimate Registration Plate - V2 VTR

Postby FishBoy » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:48 pm

Hi all,

I have for sale possibly the ultimate private registration available for an SP / RC / Firestorm - V2 VTR.

I suffered the theft of my beautifully modified SP1 a few years back, but I still have ownership of the fantastic registration that was on it. I had no end of comments when out & about, it really is the 'cherry on the top' for the right bike. It's available for immediate transfer, and obviously I'd like it to go to an enthusiast, hence the post here to give you the opportunity before I have to resort to the dreaded ebay! (Bike obviously not included in sale...!)

Reply (or PM?) for more details.

Cheers - Jos
FishBoy

Re: Ultimate Registration Plate - V2 VTR

Postby turbo_billy » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:58 pm

Go on then Jos, I`m sat down.............how much? :)
turbo_billy

Postby FishBoy » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:18 pm

I'm open to offers, Billy, but the fact you've elected to take a seat tells me you know how much it would go for on ebay! I know what the original owner paid for it, so anything above that I would probably accept.

How's Churchdown? I lived in Upton St Leonards all my life until 2006...

Cheers - Jos
FishBoy

Postby turbo_billy » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:58 pm

Hey Jos,
Churchdown hasn`t changed much since you left. Still a one horse village, but sometimes the horse goes walkabouts...... :lol:
Saw your post on the Firestorm forum after I replied here so have an idea of what you are looking for. Too rich for me but good luck with the sale. Like anything else, someone will pay what it`s worth to them. :thumbup:
Cheers
Tim
turbo_billy

Return to For Sale