Ladybird Exhausts For Sale

Post items you want to sell - all sales are done between the seller and the buyer. www.HondaVTRSP.com holds no responsibility for items sold and you do so at your own risk

Moderator: snoopyjon

Ladybird Exhausts For Sale

Postby SP2rider » Sun May 12, 2013 9:27 am

Ladybird Exhausts complete with straps and baffles, like brand new for sale.

Hand made in Japan and full titanium construction which includes internals and end caps not just the sleeve like on most other high end systems available from Leo Vince, Akrapovic etc....

Extremely light at 690 grams per exhaust and I'll let the pictures do the talking as these are the best quality exhausts I have ever seen bar none and I m sure everyone will agree. Take a look at the quality of the welds there stunning craftsmanship.

If you know what these are you will know they are very rarely available on ebay from Simon Kobe at Hard Racing Parts direct from Japan and cost £600 without the baffles which I m including for free and then theres' import duty on top so roughly around £700-750 depending on YEN exchange rate when import duty and baffles included.

They have only covered 300 miles and are like new. The only very slight defect on one can is the corner of the sticker has slightly lifted hard to see but tried to show in picture 3. This could be easily stuck back down but would rather be completely honest and show people exactly how they are. Very easy to fix or if like me I would remove the stickers completely as I think they look better without but will leave this to the new owner to decide.

I m looking for £450 which for what they are is a bargain when there £750 new. Not the cheapest but definitely the best exhausts around and very rarely available now.

SP2rider

Re: Ladybird Exhausts For Sale

Postby sp1-richy » Thu May 30, 2013 5:52 pm

How come you are selling them mate?
sp1-richy

Return to For Sale