Going to sell the SP1

Post items you want to sell - all sales are done between the seller and the buyer. www.HondaVTRSP.com holds no responsibility for items sold and you do so at your own risk

Moderator: snoopyjon

Going to sell the SP1

Postby CROOKY » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:16 pm

The bike is superb at what its designed to do but i just cant get to grips with it.I love the motor and the handling but just can not get used to the cramped riding position.It makes me feel travel sick having to tip my head back so far to look forward.I am used to be being stretched out on my Harley and i just cant gel with the SP.I love it to bits but it has become and expensive ornament now.If anyone knows anyone who is looking for one it is a red 2002 SP1 with 13k miles and very good condition.3 previous owners and it has scorpion cans on but i have the mint std ones as well.Brand new corsa 3 rear tyre and a full years tax.I will post some decent pics in the week before it goes on bike trader.I am a very sad man now and annoyed at myself for not being able to ride it the way it should be ridden.The bike has far more talent than me.I want £3500 for it which is a good price i think.
CROOKY

Re: Going to sell the SP1

Postby VTRdan » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:12 pm

It's always sad to hear someone parting with such an awesome bike.

Best of luck with whatever you choose to replace it (perhaps an SP2, you never know! :thumbup: )
VTRdan

Postby Sppete » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:25 pm

Ah! What a shame :(
Oh Well! if it's not right for you, it's not right! You may as well be enjoying your biking or there's not much point to it.
Hopefully you'll get on with something a little less focused.
Good luck with the sale , I'm sure it won't take long.

Pete
Plagiarism- Getting in trouble for what somebody else has done
Sppete

Postby Edsaz » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:01 pm

Hi there, would be interested to know more about it, service history, pics, mods etc. ideally I am looking for a fairly original standard bike or at least one that comes with its original bits to put back. Please PM me with info or contact details.
Thanks, Ed
Edsaz

Return to For Sale