Bobba's SP1 FOR SALE

Post items you want to sell - all sales are done between the seller and the buyer. www.HondaVTRSP.com holds no responsibility for items sold and you do so at your own risk

Moderator: snoopyjon

Bobba's SP1 FOR SALE

Postby Bobba » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:27 pm

As the title says, I'm sort of having another go at selling my SP as the 950 hasn't sold yet either.
It has the following already done.......

SP2 SWING ARM CONVERSION
REAR HUGGER
HARRIS EXHAUST HANGERS
SCORPION TITANIUM CANS WITH REMOVABLE BAFFLES
POWER COMMANDER
AIR BOX FLAPPER VALVE REMOVED AND AIR BOX OPENED UP (MAKES AN AWESOME INDUCTION NOISE & CLEARS FLAT SPOT AROUND 4500rpm)
ALL THE PAIR EMISSIONS PIPE WORK REMOVED AND TPO BLANKING PLATES FITTED
HRC QUICK ACTION THROTTLE
R&G CRASH BUNGS
PAZZO SHORT BLACK LEVERS
OBERON MACHINED ALI MASTER/BRAKE RESEVOIR COVERS
HARRIS SCREEN BRACE
STEERING DAMPER
BLUE DASH LED MOD
BRAIDED BRAKE LINES
BLACK UNDERTRAY
TAIL TIDY
LED REAR LIGHT
LED INDICATERS ALL AROUND WITH THE CORRECT FLASHER RELAY
SCOTTOILER
YUASA BATTERY FITTED LAST WINTER + WEATHER PROOF CONNECTOR FOR OPTIMATE + SPARE ORIGINAL BATTERY
OIL CHANGE AND K&N PERFORMANCE OIL FILTER AROUND LESS THAN A 1,000 MILES AGO

Millage is at around 25,400 at the moment but will creep up as I'm still using it

I need to use to use my bike everyday for work so its not in showroom condition but it is looked after for the same reason! It has to be reliable so I can get to work! Another thing that stands out is one of the owners who fitted drilled the first hole in the wrong place on the left pannel and tried to repair it. This is the reason for the Fortuna rep

2012-08-26 18.39a.JPG
2012-08-26 18.39a.JPG (121.79 KiB) Viewed 3083 times

Looking at £2,900 ono for a quick sale
Any question please just ask or text me on 07846546157 as I work nights and will miss most phone calls otherwise (sorry)

Viewings welcome and could meet if not too far away. Test rides with a full cash deposit only.

Cash on collection only
Bobba

IF IN DOUBT, SKID AND SHOUT!!
Bobba

Return to For Sale