SP2 standard undertray for sale

Post items you want to sell - all sales are done between the seller and the buyer. www.HondaVTRSP.com holds no responsibility for items sold and you do so at your own risk

Moderator: snoopyjon

Re: SP2 standard undertray for sale

Postby hannakournikova » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:12 pm

Just to conclude, Matthew your SP1 item will be sent tomorrow and Geoff has contacted me to update me with delivery of the SP2 item.

Good work guys :dance:
hannakournikova

Postby Masha » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:21 am

Thanks Guys - Result! - 3x happy bikers/sellers as a result of the forum by the end of the week hopefully :clap:
Masha

Postby snoopyjon » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:31 am

That is really good news to hear :thumbup:

I must admit, recently I have been thinking about how long the forum will continue... Most people tend to post in the FB group now instead of on here, and it's getting really quiet with only a couple of posts a day...

Stories like this however go in the Pro's column for keeping it going... :clap:
V-Twin for the win!!!!
snoopyjon
Site Admin

Postby turbo_billy » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:29 pm

snoopyjon wrote:I must admit, recently I have been thinking about how long the forum will continue... Most people tend to post in the FB group now instead of on here, and it's getting really quiet with only a couple of posts a day.

Jon,I hope that you consider keeping the forum going for a long time to come yet. I post occassionally but check in everyday when I am at the computer. As a relatively new SP owner I have found there to be a wealth of information available. I never have been nor will be a part of facebook (too old I guess, or I already have all the friends I need :lol: ) so if the forum were to fold I would be up the proverbial creek.
Sorry for the thread hijack but needed to say something when I saw your post.
Cheers
Tim
turbo_billy

Postby snoopyjon » Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:20 am

No worries Tim, thank you for letting me know... I wasn't having a Diva moment, or a 'nobody wants to play with my football' moment, it was just a general observation. However, if people still find the forum useful, then I'm happy to keep it going :)
V-Twin for the win!!!!
snoopyjon
Site Admin

Postby Stars and Stripes » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:23 pm

turbo_billy wrote:
snoopyjon wrote:I must admit, recently I have been thinking about how long the forum will continue... Most people tend to post in the FB group now instead of on here, and it's getting really quiet with only a couple of posts a day.

Jon,I hope that you consider keeping the forum going for a long time to come yet. I post occassionally but check in everyday when I am at the computer. As a relatively new SP owner I have found there to be a wealth of information available. I never have been nor will be a part of facebook (too old I guess, or I already have all the friends I need :lol: ) so if the forum were to fold I would be up the proverbial creek.
Sorry for the thread hijack but needed to say something when I saw your post.
Cheers
Tim

Tim you beat me to it, I would have posted the same words!!
Jon PLEASE keep it going many thanks Paul
My licence says "Tear down the dotted line" so "I DO"
Stars and Stripes

Previous

Return to For Sale