SP1 standard uncut undertray

Post items you want to sell - all sales are done between the seller and the buyer. www.HondaVTRSP.com holds no responsibility for items sold and you do so at your own risk

Moderator: snoopyjon

SP1 standard uncut undertray

Postby hannakournikova » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:56 am

I have bought an uncut standard undertray in very good condition. Its for an SP1 but i own an SP2 :angry-banghead:
so im offering this for swap for an sp2 model
thanks chris
hannakournikova

Re: SP1 standard uncut undertray

Postby 5parkyuk » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:21 pm

You may be better selling the tray and coughing up for new ,sp2 trays are as rare as rocking horse poo.
80100-MCF-A30
http://www.davidsilverspares.co.uk/part ... 100MCF000/
5parkyuk

Postby 5parkyuk » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:23 pm

REAR LIGHT AS DISCUSSED
5parkyuk

Postby Masha » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:55 pm

If you still have the tray I will be interested in it, as its the only original part I'm missing from my spares box for my SP-1.

email matthew.stears@canterbury.ac.uk with any further details if selling, thanks
Masha

Postby hannakournikova » Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:28 pm

Masha sorry in delay. I'm going to hang onto it until I find an sp2 item or you make me a silly offer :P
hannakournikova

Postby Masha » Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:26 pm

I might be able to get you a new SP-2 tray from a local supplier this end - just checking price and availability this evening.

I will update you early next week, and its the SP-1 tray I'm after to restore my bike and lights to standard, so still interested in yours either to swap if I can get the SP-2 tray or to buy outright in future, I have already have the lighting.

regards matthew.stears@canterbury.ac.uk
Masha

Postby Masha » Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:51 pm

I see there is an SP-2 tray for sale now - so I expect you'll go for that. If so, please can I have first dibs on your SP-1 tray to help you fund it.

I can sort out payment early next week. and if interested please confirm what comes with it - ie photo. and details to matthew.stears@canterbury.ac.uk
Masha

Postby Masha » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:27 pm

There you go - if you buy 71Geoff's tray at £130 delivered - I'll give you £130 for yours delivered - job done, there's your swap.
email matthew.stears@canterbury.ac.uk once you're secured your Mk2. unit and I'll Paypal or transfer you some payment early next week and exchange details / delivery address by email. regards for a good w/e Matthew
Masha

Postby Masha » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:59 pm

Agreed - I'm currently in touch with Geoff then, and will pay him to send you his, then when you get it, you can send me yours. regards Matt :thumbup:

Once all this is done, I have a nice little Autumn project to restore my SP-1 rear end to standard (as I've never been that happy with the tail tidy, it looks very slick all colour-coded, and neat, but visibility of the indicators and tail light aren't brilliant for road use).
Masha

Postby Masha » Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:39 pm

Cheers Chris - All set to Paypal 'gift' Geoff the funds as requested - I finally found his email in my spam folder and got in touch to clarify transfer, he says he has your address.

Before I do that, and kiss goodbye to my £130 (as 'gifting' in Paypal is non-refundable) - could you give me some re-assurance about exactly what I'm getting, when I will be getting it, and where you will send it. Photo would be good, or email at least to matthew.stears@canterbury.ac.uk

As soon as I hear from you I will make the payment to Geoff hopefully later today.
regards
Matthew :thumbup:
Masha

Next

Return to For Sale