Winter hibernation

Anything else technical related in here...

Moderator: snoopyjon

Re: Winter hibernation

Postby wild01 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:07 am

Fark! Don't put oil in ya petty tank dudes! Fill it with fuel, it won't go off over the space of a few months. Fire her up every now and again and run on idle until up to operating temp.

Top investment, buy a optimate 3 or better. Awesome!

Main thing, keep her ready to roll for those crispy clear late autumn and early spring days!
wild01

Postby snoopyjon » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:21 pm

Speedytwin wrote:Lads are yon not getting a bit carried away here. Winter 2-3 months. Petrol won't go off that quick.
Just give it a good clean and spray it down with WD40 and fill the tank dint put oil in it for the love of god.
And the red one is not faster. It's just more raw power and they made the 2 for the people that couldn't ride the fast res one. :lol:

Merv, you're in a nightclub. Two sisters are dancing round their handbags. Both of them want you to ride them till you can't walk. Do you choose the older, overweight sister, or the younger, leaner, better looking one? :D

I think you'll find that SP2 owners simply choose not to go for the slightly overweight older sister, the SP1. We appreciate advancement in technology... As for power, the SP2 has more of it. :hand:

Now, how do I ban people from here ;)

Openly Gay Man!!!
V-Twin for the win!!!!
snoopyjon
Site Admin

Postby sparkysp2 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:53 pm

well said Jon my brother has an SP1 and my SP2 defo has the edge... :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Always keep it black side down and shiney side up....
sparkysp2

Postby wild01 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:09 pm

You could look at it another way, same sisters, only difference is the younger one is underage and thinks your a dirty old perv, the older one is bang tidy and wants to make you grin from ear to ear all night long! :lol: :lol: :lol:
wild01

Postby Wyvern971 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:11 am

wild01 wrote:You could look at it another way, same sisters, only difference is the younger one is underage and thinks your a dirty old perv, the older one is bang tidy and wants to make you grin from ear to ear all night long! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks like I have the best of both worlds then ;)

In reality, I'm not good enough to notice the difference between the SP1 & SP2 other than the low speed issues on the SP1
Wyvern971

Postby Sppete » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:43 pm

Wyvern971 wrote:
wild01 wrote:You could look at it another way, same sisters, only difference is the younger one is underage and thinks your a dirty old perv, the older one is bang tidy and wants to make you grin from ear to ear all night long! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks like I have the best of both worlds then ;)

In reality, I'm not good enough to notice the difference between the SP1 & SP2 other than the low speed issues on the SP1

That said: If someone would be kind enough to show me to these sisters I'll be more than happy to see if I can find a difference in their performance and report back :D

Pete :whistle:
Plagiarism- Getting in trouble for what somebody else has done
Sppete

Postby steve p » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:38 am

Sppete wrote:Well,
I've been loving the weather this last weekend. Treated the SP with a trip down to cornwall and back on Friday and then had a run over to the Black mountains in wales on Saturday. Managed to clock in a little ove 500 miles....Oh and there aint no flies on the back of my helmet :lol:

Pete

Liar :lol:

imagesCAFI1FTZ.jpg
imagesCAFI1FTZ.jpg (4.67 KiB) Viewed 10503 times
steve p

Postby CXey » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:07 pm

:oops: how did you get a picture of my helmet? :oops:
If at first you don't succeed, then sky diving isn't for you.
CXey

Postby Sppete » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:51 pm

That's not the picture I get when i keep typing "Helmet pics" into google :o

Pete
Plagiarism- Getting in trouble for what somebody else has done
Sppete

Postby GOOSE_SP2 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:53 am

I agree with Speedytwin over a few months i just keep some fuel in (its neva gone off that quick but do open the filler cap periodicaly cus you can get pressure build up) then run her up every now and again, she gets a fairings off clean and when the season starts up i fill her to the brim with fresh gas! Oh defo put her up on stands though.

As for the sisters debate/ SP1/2 I like Pete will have a go on both regardless of age or looks :shock:
GOOSE_SP2

PreviousNext

Return to Other