Fueling for a GPR can

Anything else technical related in here...

Moderator: snoopyjon

Fueling for a GPR can

Postby WilCo_84 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:35 pm

right, recently fitted a set of GPR end cans, and need to sort the fueling to match, trouble is, I cant find a map for them online. I have, from the power commander site, maps for laser, akrapovic, laser, two brothers, arrow, carbon can co and remus. so which will best suit it till I can afford some dyno time?
WilCo_84

Re: Fueling for a GPR can

Postby Screaming Chief » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:04 pm

As you say, until you book some dyno time ..........

Assuming these are standard mounts ? ie not high or Banzai mount, personally I would find out the closest match in terms of can length and whether or not they are road legal or race cans and just give that map a try.

You could alternatively stick with the "standard" PC map that comes with the unit, if you aren't keen on taking a wild guess which map is closest.
Screaming Chief

Postby N11 EXPRESS » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:16 pm

i have highmount gprs fitted and am using scorpian high mount map works fine just make sure your other mods are listed flapper filter etc with whatever one you download
N11 EXPRESS

Postby WilCo_84 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:20 pm

Well I have normal level GPR cans, they are shorter than the stock ones by maybe 3-4 inches, road legal with 1 of the 2 db killers taken out and the flapper mod done(today, what a bastard) but the only one I can find close to that looks like a US map for sato cans. none of the others say about the flapper mod. itll be a month at least till i can get dyno time as I am back in germany till middle of august. grr...
WilCo_84

Return to Other