Well ive done it.

Anything else technical related in here...

Moderator: snoopyjon

Re: Well ive done it.

Postby marra » Sat May 28, 2011 1:14 pm

GOOSE_SP2 wrote:I agree with you all im a Mopar man, either a matt black 68 Charger or a white Challenger ! As Jon said aint gona happen but in the dream garage along with an RC30 RC45 and a few others :D

What did you own then Marra?

lol nowt to get excited about goose! i had a 1983 buick lesabre :roll: got a reet bollocking of the mrs when she came home and found it on the drive :lol: aint got any piccys of it but this is what one looks like! UNCLE BUCK STYLEEEEEEEEE! :lol:

4 wheels move the body.... 2 wheels move the soul
marra

Postby wild01 » Sun May 29, 2011 6:01 am

:lol: But that is cool Marra, I can't see why she'd be upset to be honest!

A personal favourite also... the Holden Torana....Image

ohh and the Nova, sweet! Image
wild01

Postby GOOSE_SP2 » Mon May 30, 2011 8:25 pm

Marra i agree with Wild, that is 8-) im loving the Nova and the Torrana, my old fella used to watch Bathurst back in the '80's and had vids from the '70's...i always liked those Aussy V8's with Dick Johnnson and Brock driving them...have you seen 'the Bana film Wild if you havnt grab a copy cus im sure you would love it!
GOOSE_SP2

Postby spiv » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:51 pm

Driven many V8s,V12s in my day but my favorite was my brothers Corvette Stingray .. 1969 big block (last of ) 427 (7 litres) Tri power (three carbs ) manual gearbox with Hearst gated shifter.. sounded awesome (straight through headers) . One of the last of the real Yank muscle cars before they introduced emission controls in the US. The body was fibreglass so weighed very little . Also ,Dodge made a Charger (1969 ish ) 454 (8 litres big block) what an animal that was :shock:
Blippin' on the downshift !
spiv

Previous

Return to Other