Wish me luck !!!

Anything else technical related in here...

Moderator: snoopyjon

Wish me luck !!!

Postby Speedytwin » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:33 pm

Well all loaded up and ready for the morning. First track day in 10 years.
Taking the SP out for a run to starch her legs. Going to Mondello park and will be using the full international track. I booked in for the full day so I can spend some time getting used to track riding again. And hopefully bring her back in one piece. :thumbup: :auto-sportbike:

Well I better go get some sleep early start in the morning 7 bells :o its been a lone time since I've seen that time on a clock.
Hope to get some pic off some one and I have the GO PRO video camera with me so hope to get some footage aswell to stick up.
I am a wepon of masive consumption it's not my fault it's how im programed to function.
Speedytwin

Re: Wish me luck !!!

Postby Sppete » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:24 am

Have a great day Speedy :thumbup:
Keep it rubber side down :D We'll look forward to hearing about your exploit's when you get back.

Pete
Plagiarism- Getting in trouble for what somebody else has done
Sppete

Postby Dmac » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:21 pm

Best of luck Merv,

Be sure to bring her home in one piece :thumbup:

It has been a few years since I have been on a track myself, Must get one in this year!

Looks like the weather has held for you, overcast and slightly cooler than the last few days - but no rain yet!

Looking forward to hearing how you and the bike get on!
Dmac

Postby N11 EXPRESS » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:44 pm

well how did ya get on??? wheres all the pics :D
N11 EXPRESS

Postby Speedytwin » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:46 pm

well where do i start.....what a day im sitting here in some serious pain...........

|Dont worrie i didnt bin it i got what i tought was a cramp in my hip but it turns out the mussel has gone in to spazim. and im suffering.
but the day went realy well first session was a bit ropey as i had to change all my lines from doing so many in the car over the years but after a few sessions i got to grips with it and started to get my times down a bit and ended up running in the 2.10s by the end of the day.
Bike ran like clock work all day and i have to say if you havnt had your sp out on track get it out there. there are a fantistic machine to ride on track and i loved every min of it (other than the pain) but if padrosa can ride with a brokin collor bone i can ride with a seized up hip. but driving hime was fun commong down the n7 standing up in the van because sitting was to uncomfortable. and i was driving. :lol:
i got a photo dude to take some snaps up there so i will post some up when i get them and have a vid up loading now so will put that up to.
but this is the only one i have for now.

I am a wepon of masive consumption it's not my fault it's how im programed to function.
Speedytwin

Postby wild01 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:49 am

:handgestures-thumbup: Sweet mate. Your right, the SP is a dream on the track, it comes into it's own out there although a wet hairpin at Cadwell can be a somewhat knarly experience! :lol:

So when's your next one booked, it is addictive (and expensive!)
wild01

Postby bushman » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:49 pm

Fair play,glad you had a good one.
bushman

Postby GOOSE_SP2 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:55 pm

Looking good and love a bit of the Haga lid...i got the black Monza ltd ed think his kit always look amazing. Hope your hip gets better mate thats gota be a nightmare.
GOOSE_SP2

Postby Speedytwin » Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:22 pm

Thanks lads ya what a hooot. bit more movement in the hip today but still trobing.
but the pictures make it feel a bit better.
i paid a photo dude up there yesterday so ill post some up when i get them but found these untill then.
im loving this one.
Speedytwin

Postby Sppete » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:02 am

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Very Nice! Looks like you're having a ball :thumbup:
Bin there with the Hip, don't worry it only gets worse as you get older, especially in the cold ;)

Pete
Plagiarism- Getting in trouble for what somebody else has done
Sppete

Next

Return to Other