oxford rear paddock stand

Want a Mod? Done a Mod? Post in here!

Moderator: snoopyjon

oxford rear paddock stand

Postby David451 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:44 pm

Anybody got any ideas on the best way to make a rear stand lift the front.
David451

Re: oxford rear paddock stand

Postby snoopyjon » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:10 am

Given how cheap front stands are now, wouldn't it be easier just to buy one for the front? I think the rear stand is too wide... I've just bought an under-yolk front stand for £36, but my previous one (under forks one) was about £15 I think...?

Having said that, if you want a front stand, when my new one comes I'm happy to let you have the old under fork one for the price of postage...?

Cheers,

Jon.
V-Twin for the win!!!!
snoopyjon
Site Admin

Postby David451 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:44 pm

snoopyjon wrote:Given how cheap front stands are now, wouldn't it be easier just to buy one for the front? I think the rear stand is too wide... I've just bought an under-yolk front stand for £36, but my previous one (under forks one) was about £15 I think...?

Having said that, if you want a front stand, when my new one comes I'm happy to let you have the old under fork one for the price of postage...?

Cheers,

Jon.

Ok take you up on that, I can see myself getting stuck sometime in the future without one. Give me a bell when it comes and you can let me know what it costs to post. Thanks for that.
David451

Postby Wyvern971 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:55 am

snoopyjon wrote:Given how cheap front stands are now, wouldn't it be easier just to buy one for the front? I think the rear stand is too wide... I've just bought an under-yolk front stand for £36, but my previous one (under forks one) was about £15 I think...?

Cheers,

Jon.

Sorry to hijack the thread....

Jon, can you let me know where you got the under yolk one from?

Ta :)
Wyvern971

Return to Modifications