Flush undertray fitting whats involved????

Want a Mod? Done a Mod? Post in here!

Moderator: snoopyjon

Re: Flush undertray fitting whats involved????

Postby Darren Elms » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:22 pm

Just my opinion,DONT DO IT!!! If you do then you will lower the value of the bike. But if you are really fixed on doing so.find an original one and cut that one up.At least then you will be able to put the thing back to being as close to original as possible.These things will be worth good money one day and under trays will be hard to find.If you can afford it,track down as many original parts you can and store them.There is already a big shortage in Australia.Every mod i have done to my SP-1 is reversible.Like i said,good clean original ones will be worth good money in a few years :)
Darren Elms

Postby N11 EXPRESS » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:26 pm

Darren Elms wrote:Just my opinion,DONT DO IT!!! If you do then you will lower the value of the bike. But if you are really fixed on doing so.find an original one and cut that one up.At least then you will be able to put the thing back to being as close to original as possible.These things will be worth good money one day and under trays will be hard to find.If you can afford it,track down as many original parts you can and store them.There is already a big shortage in Australia.Every mod i have done to my SP-1 is reversible.Like i said,good clean original ones will be worth good money in a few years :)

yes i see what your saying but the original is already hacked up as i have a pyramid undertray fitted
there seems to be still a constant supply here at the mo but like aus it wont last forever.
sure im even buying parts i dont need (and suffering an ebay addiction) at the mo just to stock up as i dont plan on ever selling mine :D
N11 EXPRESS

Postby SP2rider » Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:41 pm

Subsailor which undertray have you fitted ?

Have you got any external photos ?
SP2rider

Previous

Return to Modifications