Pads???

Brakes related queries here...

Moderator: snoopyjon

Re: Pads???

Postby Sppete » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:08 am

wild01 wrote: mind you they had about 1mm left before steel lol!!! :lol: :doh:

:thumbup: Nowt wrong with that! You've got to get your money out of them and they've only got about 5 mm to start! :lol:
I'm from the same school, always making sure they are really knacked before slotting in the new :thumbup:

Pete
Plagiarism- Getting in trouble for what somebody else has done
Sppete

Postby mudmuppet » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:10 pm

Hi everyone, this is my first post on here, I' about to change my pads and was wondering if anyone has any experience with Brembo pads? Specifically the SC and SA compounds.

Many thanks :D :D
mudmuppet

Postby Sppete » Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:15 pm

welcome Aboard! :thumbup:

I've not used them in a number of years and never on the SP but they are a good name/brand I shouldn't imagine you would have any problems with them.
You'll have to fit them and then write us a review ;)

Pete
Plagiarism- Getting in trouble for what somebody else has done
Sppete

Postby SP2rider » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:07 pm

Might have a brand new set of SA pads for sale if your interested drop me a PM
SP2rider

Postby steelsey » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:15 pm

mudmuppet wrote:Hi everyone, this is my first post on here, I' about to change my pads and was wondering if anyone has any experience with Brembo pads? Specifically the SC and SA compounds.

Many thanks :D :D

Hey I've no experience with them on the SP1 but I use them on my RGV250 and they are night and day! Instantly sharper braking! I have R1 callipers and a Brembo BSB master on that bike and it will stoppie with wood for brake pads! I was running it with EBC HH and is was great, one finger braking no problem! With the Brembos (red ones) I have to literally tickle the lever with one finger to great the rear off the ground! :o

I really want to get some for my SP1 but can't bring myself to part with £70plus for a set until my existing unbranded ones have worn out. With the current pads, I'm not happy with the brakes on my SP or maybe I've been a little spoilt.
steelsey

Previous

Return to Brakes